Our contact details
We have published this notice to help you understand.
- how and why Dylun10 collect information from you
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis
- what your rights are
The type of personal information we collect
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when purchasing products from Dylun10, we will collect the following information to be able to process your order:
- Address (Billing and Delivery)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
You do not need to create an account with Dylun10 to be able to process an order, but if you do create an account the information collected will be securely collected and stored by us to make placing future orders quicker and easier for customers.
Dylun10 does not have direct access to payment card information unless specific, direct consent is given by the customer. All online and card payment information is stored and managed externally by either HSBC or PayPal.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- Purchase an order through the Dylun10 website
- Purchase any personalised items from us personally
- Sign up for our newsletter and other marketing emails
- Contact us via email or social media platforms
- Post material to our website and/or social media pages
- Complete customer feedback or surveys linked to our website or social media
- Raise a complaint or dispute with us
- Speak to a member of staff in store or at our workshop
- And/or use our website and customer applications in any other way
We use the information that you have given us in order:
- To set up a Dylun10 account
- To process your order
- To notify you of your order status
- To update and manage your account and provide customer services for you (change orders, refunds, etc)
- To check payments and detect, investigate and report financial crime
- To undertake website personalisation and administration
- For marketing communications to inform you of new products, promotions,competitions and other updates
- To notify you to improvements to our services including changes to our website and new services that may interest you
- To contact you to undertake customer satisfaction surveys,invite you to review products and for market research
- For maintaining network and data security
- For logistics planning, product demand forecasting, management information and research
We may share this information with
In order for you to receive your goods, Dylun10 works with a small selection of delivery partners. We only pass on limited information to them to ensure delivery of your items.
Dylun10 works with trusted third party payment processing providers, HSBC and PayPal, in order to securely take and manage payments.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
- (d) We have a vital interest.
- (e) We need it to perform a public task.
- (f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk